AOSO G9000 Gaming Headset PS4 PC LED Light Over-Ear Headband Headphone For PS4 PC Laptop Xbox One With Mic & Volume Control And 3.5mm Audio Jack Y Cable Adapter (Black & Blue) – Retail Packaging
- Superior Performance: High precision of 40mm neodymium magnet dynamic, bring you stereo surround sound, and EMI/RFI shielding to prevent electromagnetic/radio-frequency interference. Experience everything from the big booms.
- Stylish Comfort: 20mm thick plush leatherette ear cushions are finished by 4D Round Cutting Process. Slip into comfort you can enjoy for hours and a look you can take anyway.
- Pro Gamer Mic: Adjustable microphone insert with noise cancelling technology, which could pickup your voice in all directions. Easily chat with friends without any external noise disturbance.
- Universal Compatibility: With one 3.5mm gold plating jack, and one complimentary 1 to 2 jack adapter, make it’s suitable for PlayStation 4, PC, Laptop, MacBook, iPhone, iPad Pro, Samsung, Desktop Computers and other audio devices. No driver needed. Plug and Play.
- Package Included: AOSO Each G9000 Pro Gaming LED Headsets, One 1 to 2 jack converting cable, User Guide, AOSO life time technology service. Everything is nicely packed in one retail packaging.Found more prodcuts ON SALE in our store!
Review from Customers:
Headset comes packed with an included 1 to 2 adaptor (green and pink) so you can use these on the PC as well your game consoles, mobile, tablets etc (anything with a 3.5mm jack) – which I thought was a nice touch.
Build quality is good and has gloss black plastic ear sections and a matt black adjustable headband section. The level of adjustability on the headband is about an inch (or just over that) so plenty room if you’ve got a big head like myself.
Sound quality I thought was pretty good especially since they cost less than £20 (at the time of purchase). I tried some games, movies and music with them and whilst the sound isn’t absolutely amazing, its no slouch either. People I played online with said they could hear me clearly and reported no mic issues over the month that I’ve used them.
On the headset cable you’ll find a variable volume knob alongside a mute button. A nice addition (or an idea for future iterations of this headset) would be to add in a game and voice volume dial so you can set it to your preference. You can alter this through the PS4 and XBOX settings menu (or PC mic settings) – but having this functionality on the headset control section would be ideal.
Overall a great headset for any gamer and its not going to cost you a fortune to replace if it breaks or gets stepped on or something like that.
Check details : blue and red two colors available